Hudson Valley Feature Film Seeks Home For Production
Producers working on a feature film set to be shot in the Hudson Valley is looking for a two-story home set in the woods for production.
The Hudson Valley Film Commission reports the project, which is being produced by Apple, will be filming in the area in February and March. The home must be secluded in the woods with no neighbors in the area. The house should resemble a 'middle-class home' as anything that resembles a mansion or other larger home won't be considered.
The project will be filmed over the course of several days with a majority of filming done at night. Please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and the suitable entries will be sent to the location manager in charge of the project. If your submission is selected, you will be contacted directly.
Apple TV+ launched in early November and is available on all Apple devices for $4.99 a month.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center