Dutchess County Man Arrested for Multiple Sexual Felonies
A Dutchess County man is accused of sexually abusing someone younger than 15 multiple times.
On Tuesday, New York State Police from the Dover Plains barracks and the Dutchess County Child Advocacy Center arrested Peter G. Wassell, 49, of Dover for five counts of criminal sex Act in the second degree, all class D felonies.
An investigation found Wassell engaged in five separate instances of a sexual act with a victim under the age of 15-years-old, police say. More details weren't released.
Wassell was arraigned before the town of Dover Court and released on $100,000 secured bail bond.
- Winter Storm Watches Issued For Most of the Hudson Valley
- Business Abruptly Closes For Good at Poughkeepsie Galleria
- DA: Hudson Valley Man Watched Child Porn on Local Church Computer
- Foot of Snow Still Not Ruled Out For Hudson Valley This Weekend
- Longtime Hudson Valley Restaurant Suddenly Closes
- Hudson Valley City Among 'Most Dangerous' in United States
- These Children Have Gone Missing From The Hudson Valley
- Car Demolishes Popular Hudson Valley Deli & Pizzeria, 2 Injured
- Woman Fatally Struck By Car Walking in Hudson Valley, 1 Injured
- 1 Killed After Car Crashes Into Hudson Valley Business
- Hudson Valley Man Found Dead in Ditch
- Major Expansion Planned For Woodbury Commons