DA: Lower Hudson Valley Teacher Sexually Abused Child in School
A Hudson Valley teacher is accused of sexually abusing a child inside a local school during school hours.
On Monday in New Rochelle Court, John Fraioli of White Plains was charged with criminal sexual act, a felony.
While employed as a teacher at New Rochelle High School Fraioli engaged in a sexual act with a child victim, prosecutors allege. The crime occurred in the school building during school hours last spring, according to the Westchester County District Attorney.
Bail was set at $50,000 bond or $25,000 cash.
- Potentially Deadly Drugs Featuring 'Lebron' Sold in Hudson Valley
- Tree Falls on Young Girl Trick-or-Treating in Lower Hudson Valley
- DA: Lower Hudson Valley Teacher Sexually Abused Child in School
- Hudson Valley High School Coach, MTA Bus Driver Accused of Fraud
- Hudson Valley Teen Sentenced in Killing After Marijuana Robbery
- Second Earthquake in Less Than Week Rocks Lower Hudson Valley
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Holds Grand Reopening After Fire
- Hudson Valley Mother Sues Over Video of Cop's Encounter With Teen
- 3 Hudson Valley Children Found With Dangerous Contagious Disease
- Hudson Valley Teacher To Battle Best on Jeopardy!
- Hudson Valley Man To Reveal Secrets About Action Park
- 'Wetter-Than-Average' Winter Predicted For New York
- Earthquake Felt in Parts of Hudson Valley, Near Popular Mall
- Staff From Iconic Hudson Valley Restaurant To Open New Business