Branch Manager Stole $65,000 From Hudson Valley Bank
A man admitted that he stole over $65,000 from a Hudson Valley bank where he worked as the branch manager.
On Tuesday, 23-year-old Bryan D. Orser of Catskill pleaded guilty to grand larceny, a felony.
Orser was indicted in April of 2016 by an Ulster County grand jury alleging that between January and March of 2015, he stole $65,500 from the U.S. Alliance Federal Credit Union located in Napanoch, where he was employed as branch manager.
Orser is scheduled to be sentenced in January.
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Second Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- This Hudson Valley Home is Legally Haunted
- DA: Hudson Valley Woman, Former Cop Killed 9 Horses
- Hundreds Displaced By Fire in Dutchess County
- Police: Hudson Valley Teens Stole 3 Motorcycles, Guns, Ammo
- DA: Hudson Valley Teacher Raped High School Student
- Young Mother Missing For Nearly 600 Days May Be in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley