Why Are Axes Flying in Port Jervis?
So the axes are flying in Port Jervis. Should you duck quickly or join in?
There is a new business called Vikings Hatchet, they are located at 107 Jersey Ave, Port Jervis, NY, 12771. Inside they have 10 'ranges' for you and your friends to throw axes at (each range has two targets).
They do not have their liquor license yet but are planning on having a bring your own on Friday and Saturday nights when that has been approved. As they have things set up now you can bring food and set up things on one of the available picnic tables.
So if you are looking for something different to do, here are their hours:
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday: Noon – 10:00 PM
- Sunday: Noon – 5:00 PM
How much does it cost? $15-$20 per hour depending on your age and which range you want to throw on, $10 for non-throwers. For more information, check out their website, vikingshh.com. Have you thrown an ax at a target before? It take a bit more patients and practice than you initially think, but it is lots of fun once you get the technique down.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America