Three K&D Deli Locations Offering Free Lunches For Kids
The popular K&D Deli is supplying lunches to help aid children who are out of school.
Local elementary schools have closed their doors to help stop the spread of the coronavirus pandemic. With schools being closed this will put a strain on many parents who relied on the school cafeterias to provide a nutritious lunch for their kids.
Many parents have been forced to work from home and teach their children. That means parents also are suddenly responsible for providing lunch for either one kid or multiple children. This could be a tremendous burden financially.
According to a Facebook post, the K&D Deli locations in Hyde Park and Poughkeepsie locations will offer bagged lunches for children in the community. Kids will have a choice of peanut butter and jelly, turkey, ham & cheese or tuna on wheat or white bread.
Please call in your orders by 10am for pick up between 11am and 2:00pm.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America