The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Hits The Hudson Valley
Last week we were blessed with seeing the Goodyear blimp in parts of the Hudson Valley. A week later we get to see the wienie wagon!
Hudson Valley residents are proudly showing off the pictures they snapped of the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. Did you see the giant dog on wheels cruising down 9D? Did you catch in a parking lot? Maybe you got a glimpse inside.
The Wienermobile is actually quite historic. Oscar Mayer meats have been around since the 1800's but the first ever wienermobile hit the roadways in 1936. It's evolved quite a bit since then. You can even use it as an Air BnB.
According to the Weinermobile's touring schedule, the hot dog car will be in Newburgh.
If you've got a cool photo of the iconic car feel free to share them.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America