Hudson Valley ‘Pet Psychic’ Will Read Your Pet’s Mind
Did you ever wonder what your cat or dog is thinking? Well, this weekend you might just find out.
Marcy Currier is known to her clients as Meta Marcy. The Hudson Valley resident describes herself as an artist, healer, yogi, and intuitive consultant, but on Sunday she's also a "pet psychic."
Marcy doesn't usually do pet readings, but she says she has come to really enjoy connecting with animals. Every year, Marcy donates her services to help out a local animal sanctuary during the WPDH Pet Costume Contest in Poughkeepsie.
Pet owners can come this Sunday from Noon to 2pm and have their adorable pets compete for the $500 prize for best costume. There will be runner-up prizes awarded and every pet will be able to participate in free trick-or-treating. The rain-or-shine event will be held at Petco on Route 9 in Poughkeepsie.
And, of course, Marcy will be on hand to offer pet readings. Sessions with Marcy during the event are free, but donations will be accepted for Pets Alive. The animal sanctuary in Orange County will also be on hand with pet adoptions.
If you'd like to participate you can just stop by the event with your costumed pet. There is no need to pre-register. More details are available at WPDH.com.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie