Suffern Police Department Has a Tough Monday Morning
Monday's are never fun, but it was especially difficult for one lower Hudson Valley police department this week.
The Suffern Police Department took to their Facebook page to share a gruesome discovery. According to their post, Parking Enforcement Officer John Natale came across "hundreds" of discarded donuts in a parking lot across the street from the Suffern post office.
In a statement the Suffern Police Department says:
This incident was very tragic for all police officers and we have been receiving condolence calls from several other departments offering assistance to officers who witnessed this travesty.
After a department mourning session, taps was played followed by a moment of silence for the fallen donuts as the DPW removed those lost at the scene.
The investigation as to who committed this heinous crime continues.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash