Stay at This Addam’s Family Themed Mansion in New York
With Spooky season in full swing, there's a good chance you're watching a scary movie or two here and there.
If The Addams Family is on your list of favorite Halloween movies, then you may be interested in a little trip to Brooklyn.
A friend of mine knows how much I love Halloween and told me that Booking.Com is letting people stay at an Addams Family like mansion for only $101 a night in honor of the new Addams Family movie that hit theaters earlier this month.
The Addams Family Mansion is just a quick trip from the Hudson Valley to Clinton Hill Brooklyn. The 3 bedroom 19th century era townhouse is decked out Addams Family swag like Wednesday’s beheaded doll and Morticia’s carnivorous plants.
Bookings are opened now until November 1st at Booking.Com.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash