Columbia County Business Sold Alcohol to Minor, Police
The state police conducted an underage drinking investigation in Columbia County and one out of the ten businesses sold alcohol to a minor.
On October 21, the New York State Police Troop K Zone 1 Uniform Troopers and Bureau of Criminal Investigation Investigators conducted an underage drinking investigation at several establishments throughout Columbia County.
Ten commercial establishments were checked with one business selling to an underage minor operative.
During the detail, David Maresco, 37 of Niverville, working at the Chatham XtraMart, located at 601 SR-295, Chatham NY., sold alcoholic beverages to a minor.
He was issued an Appearance Ticket for violating ABC Law 65-c. He was ordered to appear in Chatham Court at a later date.
The State Police continue to conduct underage drinking operations throughout the county and the state. The sale of alcohol to minors continues to be an issue and the State Police will continue to do our part to stop it.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie