Spectrum Offering Credit To Customers Who Lost Internet
A lot of Spectrum customers lost their internet services over the weekend. If you lost service you may have a credit coming your way.
In the year 2020, is there anything worse than losing internet on ta Friday night?
This past weekend one of the biggest cable providers in Upstate New York experienced some outages starting on Friday night. According to New York Upstate, customers who call Spectrum's customer service line at (855) 707-7328 and can apply for a refund due to the lack of service. They also report that Spectrum will work with customers who reach out them and it there resolution will be handled on a case by case basis.
The issue was reported to be weather related.
Roughly 2 millions customers lost service on the east coast.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America