Six Hudson Valley Bars Rated Best In Upstate New York
Six Hudson Valley bars have been named among the best of the best in all of upstate New York.
NewYorkUpstate.com compiled a list of the top 31 establishments based on Yelp reviews. The 'best' determination is compiled using an algorithm that looks at the number of reviews, star rating for a business, and the length of time the establishment has been opened, among other things. The number of negative reviews also weighs into the results.
Topping the list overall is 15 Church out of Saratoga but with several Hudson Valley counties represented, let's dive in.
- #26 Canoe Hill in Millbrook
- #18 Liberty Street Bistro in Newburgh
- #17 Mountain Brauhaus in Gardiner
- #14 Hoot Owl in Pine Bush
- #7 Melzingah Tap House in Beacon
- #5 Dutchess Biercafe in Fishkill.
For the complete list visit NewYorkUpstate.com and the question is what Hudson Valley bars do you think should make the next list?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center