See Double at This Bedford Home for Sale With 2 Pools and 2 Tennis Courts
For just under $8 million, you can own a massive home in the lower Hudson Valley. A listing on Realtor.com has a 12,000 square feet mansion for sale at $7,995,000. It sits on 75 acres with 6 bedrooms and over 7.5 bathrooms. It's located in Bedford, which is part of Westchester County. It's hard to call this a home because it is absolutely massive.
The listing describes it as "one of Bedford's finest estate properties". There's a long gated drive up to the estate leading to a formal motor court. It boasts a library, billiard room, chef's kitchen, wine cellar, two pools, one indoor and one outdoor, as well as two tennis courts, also with one indoor and one outdoor. The tennis courts both have viewing areas. Look through the pictures below of this stunning estate.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate