Poughkeepsie Man Killed Outside of Chicago
A local man was killed in a suburb of Chicago on Tuesday.
According to the Chicago Sun Times, John Sutherland of Poughkeepsie was struck by a car at around 8:30 pm on Tuesday night. The accident occurred at the intersection of Sibley Boulevard and Madison Avenue in Calumet City. Sutherland was walking when he was struck by the motor vehicle.
The 65-year-old Poughkeepsie man died an hour after the accident. According to the medical examiner, the cause of death was multiple injuries as a result of being struck by a motor vehicle.
There is no further information available about the driver or if charges would be filed as a result of the accident.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie