Man Wearing Nazi Shirt Kicked Out of Upstate NY Mall
A man entered an Upstate New York mall wearing a symbol of hate on his shirt and people reacted pretty much how you would expect them to.
According to the Times Union, serious controversy arose when a man entered James Street Video Games, classic video game store located inside Crossgates Mall wearing a bright red shirt with a swastika on it. The owner of the video game refused him service and asked him to leave.
This decision was received with mixed reactions. The store was both praised and and criticized for infringing on the patron's first amendment rights.
The post made it to Reddit and has since gone viral.
The man has since been seen walking the streets of Albany in the same shirt.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America