Man Threatened Multiple People in Ulster County, Police Say
Multiple individuals filed complaints against an Ulster County man following an incident.
On February 22, Saugerties Police received a complaint that a 25-year-old, identified as James P. Lombardo was making verbal threats to several individuals.
Two victims filed charges against Lombardo. Incidental to filing of charges, on February 23, Lombardo was located and taken into custody being charged with two counts of harassment second-degree.
Lombardo was arraigned in the Town of Saugerties Court and released on his own recognizance upon the court issuing stay away orders of protection on behalf of the individuals.
Lombardo is scheduled to return to court this week.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie