HV Bakery Offers Cookies to Support Australia
Yes, you can eat delicious cookies and help a great cause.
Australia has been burning for weeks now and many Hudson Valley residents and businesses are doing what they can to raise money for Australia. For a limited time, The Cakery in Fishkill is offering specials Australian themed cookies to help the animals who are in serious need after the devastating wild fires.
The Cakery posted the cookies on Instagram along with the following:
"We at The Cakery love animals & are heartbroken over the devastation in Australia, so we’ve decided to help.
Purchase this 2 pack sugar cookie for $12 & $10 of the proceeds will go to the Australian Animal Rescue!
We hope you’ll enjoy these cookies while supporting a good cause!"
If you're in the Fishkill area be sure to show some love for the animals down under and grab a few cookies while you can.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America