Hudson Valley Man Accused of Murder After Dead Body Found
A Hudson Valley man is facing murder charges after a local man was found dead in a wooded area near the Thruway.
On Wednesday, Lance Ferguson was arraigned in Ulster County Court on an indictment charging him with murder. The indictment alleges that Ferguson intentionally murdered Guy Andradez in the Town of Ulster on or about August 11th.
The Office of the Medical Examiner ruled Andradez’s death a homicide and determined the cause of death to be from multiple stab wounds, officials say.
Andradez, from Kingston, was found dead in the wooded area just off the traffic circle in the Town of Ulster, near exit 19 of the New York State Thruway around 8 p.m. on Sunday, August 11.
Following a short investigation, Ferguson, 36, of Kingston was arrested.
A case is scheduled for a hearing on Dec. 12, to determine the defendant’s mental capacity to stand trial.
- New York State Could Be Split Into 3 Regions
- Measles Confirmed in Hudson Valley, 'More Exposures Possible'
- Celebrities From Hudson Valley Comment On Controversial SNL Skit
- New York Resident Reports Seeing Mountain Lion in Middle of Road
- Traffic Expected In Area During Services For Fallen NYPD Officer
- Police Search For Driver After Fatal Hit-And-Run Near West Point
- Manhunt For Man Who May Have Killed Wife in Hudson Valley
- SNL Mocks Hudson Valley, Ratings Crumble
- Secrets From Action Park Explored in Documentary
- NYPD Officer From Hudson Valley Killed by Friendly Fire