Hudson Valley Hand Model Casting Call Announced
A casting call for Hudson Valley women seeking hand model opportunities has been announced. You'll want to submit your info now because they're reviewing auditions today and tomorrow.
Carolyn Cocca Casting seeks ethnic talent for an upcoming instructional video project. Specifically, she is seeking African American, Hispanic, Asian and Indian models. No experience is necessary and they're not looking for 'perfect' hands/fingers.
Women aged 20-65 are encouraged to apply and the job pays $325. The production takes place in Albany on 6/11, 6/12, 6/13 or 6/14.
For consideration, email email@example.com. Include an up close picture of your hands along with your full name and contact info. The photo must be from above both hands and well lit. No nail polish, hand tattoos, fake nails, or broken fingers.
Only those chosen for consideration will be contacted, good luck!
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center