Debit Card Stolen From Hudson Valley Linked to Felony Lane Gang
A woman who's allegedly a member of the Felony Lane Gang is accused of stealing nearly $3,000 from a local resident.
On August 6, Saugerties police responded to the Ulster Savings Bank in Twin Maples Plaza for a reported larceny. An unidentified woman obtained $2,800 in cash using a stolen New York State Driver’s License and Ulster Savings Bank debit card, officials say.
The license and debit card were stolen in Lagrangeville on August 2, police say. Following an investigation, 26-year-old Abby C. Brewer of Mechanicville was identified as the alleged suspect.
On Friday, Brewer was charged with grand larceny, forgery, felonies, and criminal possession of stolen property, a misdemeanor.
According to police, Brewer is a member of the group called the Felony Lane Gang, a group of criminals who are responsible for stealing purses from parked vehicles and then using stolen material to access the victim’s bank account.
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Over Immigration Crackdown
- Tick Carrying a Deadly Brain Swelling Virus Found Near New York
- Cops: Hudson Valley Sex Offender Raped Child, More Victims Likely
- Man On The Run From Police in Hudson Valley For Nearly 20 Years
- Hudson Valley Man Arranged to Meet Teen At Mall For Sex
- Buffalo Wild Wings To Open New Restaurant in the Hudson Valley