Bieber is Getting Married To Girl From Hudson Valley, Again
For the second time, Justin Bieber is planning to get married to a girl who grew up in the Hudson Valley.
Justin and Hailey Bieber sent out their save the dates and plan to get married on Sept. 30, in South Carolina, TMZ reports.
The celebrity couple officially tied the knot in September of 2018 in a New York courthouse but their formal wedding has been rescheduled several times. According to TMZ, this is the couple's fourth attempt at a formal wedding and celebration.
Baldwin grew up in the Hudson Valley. Her father, Stephen Baldwin, owned a home in Rockland County. Stephen and his wife, Kennya, purchased a home on Old Mountain Road South in the Village Upper Grandview nearly 20 years ago. Stephen has since moved and reportedly has a home in the Cornwall area.
After their engagement, the couple was spotted in the Hudson Valley a number of times. Bieber and Baldwin shopped at Nature's Pantry in New Windsor and ordered a pie to go from Turiello's Pizza in Nyack.
When Bieber and Baldwin first started dating, over two years ago, the pop singer was spotted all over the Hudson Valley with Baldwin, including bowling at Bowlmore Lanes in White Plains.
- You Could Live On Your Own Private Island in the Hudson Valley
- "#1 Hot Dog in the Country' Found in the Lower Hudson Valley
- Bieber is Getting Married To Girl From Hudson Valley, Again
- Men Killed After Being Electrocuted in Hudson Valley Identified
- Hudson Valley Drinking Water Contaminated By Tanker-Truck Crash
- 2 'Sexually Violent' Sex Offenders Move in Hudson Valley
- 2 Dead After Being Electrocuted in Hudson Valley
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Reopens After Devastating Fire
- Father of Seven Drowns Trying To Save Children in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley TV News Channel Being Shutdown, 150 Jobs Lost
- 2 Dead, Many Injured After Plane Crashes Into Hudson Valley Home
- Beloved Hudson Valley Deli Closes After Nearly 40 Years, Honored