Wizard of Oz Plays Friday Night on Bannerman’s Island
Friday night you can enjoy one of the best movies ever made "The Wizard of Oz" in one of the coolest places in the Hudson Valley "Bannerman's Island". If you think by Friday you will be done with 4th of July fun and are hoping to still do something extraordinary then you need to get your tickets for this Movie on Bannerman's Island before they re sold out.
As part of the series "Movies on Bannerman's The Bannerman Castle Trust invites everyone to this classic film. The Witch's castle on the big screen will be no match for Bannerman's castle in the background. The event includes a cruise to and from the island. The boat leaves from Beacon. You get a quick tour of the island when you arrive, entry to the Bannerman family residence and the film. Candy, popcorn and refreshments are available for purchase.
Film have sold out in the past so if you want to ensure you get tickets be sure to order them in advance.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash