The Wizard of Oz Makes a One-Day Stop in Poughkeepsie
Munchkins and Flying Monkeys? Yep. They are part of the tale of the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. If you have only seen the movie, you can see it on the stage at the Bardavon Opera House in Poughkeepsie on June 8, 2019.
There will be two shows that day, one at 2pm and the second at 6:30pm. Before both shows there will also be a performance (pre-show concert) on the Bardavon Wurlitzer.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America