Are You Missing Your Normal Daily Routine?
With everything going on in the world and most of us being are being forced to stay home to contain and stop the spread of COVID-19, I find myself missing my normal daily routine.
It's not a major deal, but today I thought about what Monday through Friday used to be like two weeks ago. My normal routine was pretty basic, my wife would go to work early and I would get the kids ready from school. I'd drop them off, come back home briefly before heading to work.
Along the way, I would stop and grab a cup of coffee, and sometimes something to eat. As I said, it's nothing major, but I still miss that routine as basic as it was. Will it return to that normal? Probably not anytime soon, but that's okay.
Now, my kids still get me up way too early, and instead of stopping for coffee, I make my own, which I probably should've been doing anyway. I have way more time with the kiddos now, we're all adjusting together.
Has your normal daily routine been changed by the coronavirus? Drop me a line through the WPDH Mobile App.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie