A Captivating Foggy New Paltz Morning Caught On Video
A talented Hudson Valley drone pilot captured one-of-a-kind footage of a foggy Mohonk Preserve recently. Scott Snell is well known for his camera work, in fact, he recently won an Emmy Award for his work with ESPN on the 2018 US Open Tennis Championship.
Snell was recently working with Mohonk Mountain House to capture the essence of the property on video and the conditions that morning were unique. A fog had descended on much of the Hudson Valley and as you can see in the video below, the results are quite stunning.
The video prominently showcases Skytop Tower at Mohonk Preserve. There are other drone videos out there that have shown the tower before but few if any have captured this unique perspective with the cloud and fog cover.
Have you taken the hike to Skytop Tower in New Paltz yet? Feel free to share your experiences in the comments section.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center