200 Hudson Valley Restaurants Offering Discounted 3-Course Meals
About 200 local restaurants will offer 3-course brunches, lunches and dinners at a discounted price.
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week announced that nearly 200 restaurants are participating in the Spring 2020 Hudson Valley Restaurant Week. With 14 new restaurants joining. Restaurants from Italian to seafood, Asian to steakhouse, French to American and everything in between are participating, officials say.
The Spring 2020 Hudson Valley Restaurant Week will run from Monday, March 16 through Sunday, March 29. Nearly 200 participating restaurants will offer 3-course, prix-fixe lunches at $22.95 and dinners at $32.95.
Participating restaurants span eight counties in the region, Dutchess, Orange, Ulster, Putnam, Sullivan, Rockland, Westchester and Greene counties, and offer a wide variety of cuisines. CLICK HERE to find a participating restaurant. You can search by county, town and cuisine. Officials highly recommend making a reservation in advance.
Among the new restaurants are Willow by Charlie Palmer at Rhinebeck’s Mirbeau Inn & Spa. The eatery from Master chef, hotelier, cookbook author and James Beard Foundation “Best Chef in America 1997” Charlie Palmer opened last Fall to rave reviews.
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week was started by The Valley Table magazine in 2006. Officials say it's grown to become one of the largest Restaurant Weeks in the country
- Bobcat Spotted Near Hudson Valley Man's Home
- Damaged Fuel Line Caused Oil to Seep Into New Paltz Water
- 200 Hudson Valley Restaurants Offering Discounted 3-course Meals
- Missing Elderly Hudson Valley Woman With Dementia Found Dead
- Human Skull, Bones Found Behind Hudson Valley Restaurant
- Largest Budget Series For Apple TV+ Closes Hudson Valley Store
- 'World's Nicest Airline' From JetBlue Founder Eyes Hudson Valley
- Prostitution Could Soon Be Legal in New York State