Where is the Best Vegetarian Food in Hudson Valley?
Where is the best vegetarian food in the Hudson Valley? Did you know that there is actually a World Vegetarian Day and it was celebrated on October 1? Do you live a vegetarian life style or just eat meat free occasionally? Here are the best Vegetarian restaurants in the area according to Yelp.com, which relies on reviews from regular people like you to submit reviews.
- Ziatun, Main Street in Beacon
- Good Choice Kitchen, Main St Ossining
- Ruchi Indian Cuisine, East Main St, Peekskill
- Lalibela, S Moger Ave, Mount Kisco
- Veggie Go-Go, Route 9, Wappingers Falls
My personal honorable mention goes to BC Kitchen Collegeview Ave in Poughkeepsie. They are not 100% vegetarian, but they do offer many great meat free (& some vegan) options.
Vegetarian is described as a person who does not eat products that have come from animals. There are pescatarians, who will eat fish and lacto-ovo vegetarians who will eat eggs and dairy products.
Is there a restaurant that you think should be on this list? Let us know, add the info to the comment section below.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America