Welcoming Fastball To The Chance In Poughkeepsie
Alt-rockers Fastball will be warming things up at The Chance in Poughkeepsie this winter when they return for a show in February. Best known for smash hits 'The Way' and 'Outta My Head', they're still making new music after a successful 25-year career.
Their Step Into The Light album was released in 2017 and have followed that up with The Help Machine in October. They've put it out on their own 33 1/3 record label and features 'the distinctive songwriting, expressive vocals and inventive melodic sensibilities of (Miles) Zuniga and his bandmate Tony Scalzo'. The album is the band's seventh and was produced by Steve Berlin (Los Lobos).
Tickets for the Saturday, February 8th concert are on sale now and go for just $20.
Also, don't miss The Nixons and Sponge at The Chance on Friday, December 6th.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center