This Hudson Valley Deli Changed My Life
Just when I thought I was going to get my beach body back, I finally visited this amazing deli in Poughkeepsie.
Who doesn't love a good sandwich? I sure do. A deli isn't hard to find in the Hudson Valley. A great deli is another story.
Months ago, someone told me that I had to check out Rossi's Deli in Poughkeepsie. I nodded my head and said I'd check it out. I'm not sure why, but I put it off. It was a little out of my way during my commute. One day, I had to go to Vassar Hospital and passed it. This was my chance. I went in and grabbed a Cuban sandwich and my life was forever changed.
Have you been to this deli? What's your go-to? I've gone back several times and I only order the Cuban. I'm a creature of habit.
It's no surprise that the food is so good there. They even scored number one on best places to grab lunch in Upstate New York.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America