The Poughkeepsie Waterfront Market Opens in June
To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I've waited 9 months to have a reason to love Mondays again. And the time is almost here. The Poughkeepsie Waterfront Market starts up again on Monday, June 3, and runs every Monday from 3 pm - 6:30 pm through Labor Day. The market will be in the Pavilion at the Mid Hudson Children's Museum at 75 North Water Street in Poughkeepsie.
The Poughkeepsie Waterfront Market is a showcase that celebrates and shares the agricultural bounty of the Hudson Valley, including fresh vegetables, fruits, meats, eggs, poultry, honey and maple products, baked goods, and more from local Hudson Valley farms. Each week the Market features live music, as well as their free family program "Kids Kitchen" at 4 pm. The Market accepts both WIC and SNAP benefits.
The 2019 Market opening on June 3 will include the annual Strawberry and Lemonade Social. For more information about this year's market, and a list of vendors, visit the Poughkeepsie Waterfront Market facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie