Request For Proposals Sought For 15-Acre Newburgh Property
The City of Newburgh Industrial Development Agency has released a request for proposals (RFP) to bring new life to a potentially contaminated piece of land at 5 Scobie Drive in Newburgh.
The 15-acre property is bordered by Route 84 in one direction and the Newburgh Public Works Department on the other. The IDA is seeking proposals that will rehab the long-neglected brownfield site while creating employment opportunities for local residents. The board will 'look favorably' on applications that have a plan to integrate into the community, a structure that will help educate and unskilled workforce and is dedicated to sustainable energy.
Anyone interested in submitting an RFP should send it to email@example.com. You may wish to follow up and proposals with a phone call to confirm delivery (845) 569-7369. All responses must be received by July 11th at 4 PM.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center