Recycle Your Christmas Tree? How & Where
Christmas is over and with it the Christmas Trees that were so lovingly brought into your home a few weeks ago are now being tossed out the front door as people are trying to now get rid of them.
You put the Christmas Tree up and now it has to go down. What do you do with it? How do you get rid of it? Can it be recycled? Can it be used again?
- The Village of New Paltz will mulch your tree and then offer the mulch to residents after January 14.
- If you live in Sullivan County you can click here to get info on how to recycle your tree.
- If you live in Germantown, your tree can become food for goats.
What do you do with your old Christmas trees? Do you know a way that people can recycle their tree? If you do, please add the info to the comment section below. Thanks.
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?