Perfect Way To Do a New Year Resolution? Hear Me Out
Everyone is always making resolutions for themselves but are we doing it correctly? What if we made resolutions for other people?
It seems like at the beginning of every year we try to come up with these resolutions for the new year. We set up these goals that could be realistic or could be impossible.
Instead of us being so critical with ourselves wouldn't be easier if someone was critical for you? Instead of us going through the same routine why don't we try making resolutions for other people?
I feel like resolutions would resonate more if people set them for you. What would be easier, you deciding to lose 5 pounds next year or someone telling you that you could stand to lose 15-20?
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?