New York State Man Steals Little Debbie Snack Truck
Maybe this guy just really wanted a Zebra Cake or one of their Oatmeal Creme Pies? In one of the state's stranger stories, WETM is reporting that an Elmira man allegedly took off in a Little Debbie snack delivery truck Monday. The 38 year-old man reportedly stole the truck from a loading dock
This lead Elmira police on a relatively short pursuit as officials were able to find the truck around twenty minutes later. WETM reports that the driver admitted to the theft and was arrested.
His reason? According to police, the man wanted to use the truck to visit family and friends. Perhaps he couldn't find someone else to take, or something like Uber wasn't available?
Apparently, none of the inventory was missing, so the man never even had a snack while he was on his way to see friends.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie