Men With Beards Have More Germs Than Dogs
If you have a choice between kissing a man with a beard or kissing a dog, you should really think about who you pick.
The Huffington Post reported on a new study that found men with bears have more germs than dogs. WHAT?! A study that was conducted in Switzerland compared the bacterial load in colony-forming units in 18 bearded men and 30 dogs.
The findings? All of the bearded men had high microbial counts, while only 23 out of 30 dogs had high microbial counts. According to the Huffington Post, seven men in the study had so much bacteria in their beard that they were at risk of getting sick.
The Huffington Post says this study was published in February 2019, but recently went viral.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate