Hudson Valley Wendy’s Debut The Frosty Sundae
The Frosty just got better.
Wendy's has just announced the debut of their newest frozen treat: the Frosty cookie sundae. On their Twitter, they shared three separate tweets reading "frosty" "cookie" and "sundae". No more information was given. But if you head over to their website, you learn everything you need to know.
According to Wendy's website, the Frosty cookie sundae is the Frosty, topped with chocolate chunk cookie bites, and drizzled with Ghirardelli chocolate sauce. It comes in a small bowl. You can get it with either the vanilla or chocolate Frosty. The vanilla sundae has 390 calories, the chocolate has 410.
If you get a vanilla Frosty, I don't trust you. THERE I SAID IT.
Wendy's has multiple Hudson Valley locations:
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate