Hudson Valley Order Spinach for Take Out Thursday
It is more important than ever that we eat our vegetables. They say we should eat all the colors of the rainbow everyday. One of the veggies that has lots of properties that are good for us is Spinach.
I am aware that spinach might not be your favorite food but this Thursday, March 26th is National Spinach Day. This is great reason to try it again you might like it.
Spinach facts courtesy of the National Days Calendar:
- eaten raw or cooked and is available fresh, frozen or canned.
- one of the best sources of iron.
- an excellent source of calcium, folic acid, fiber, protein, calcium and vitamins A, C and K.
- loaded with cancer-fighting antioxidants
- believed to help improve cardiovascular and gastrointestinal health
If you decide to enjoy spinach Thursday be sure to share with #NationalSpinachDay
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash