Hudson Valley Butcher Voluntarily Recalling Pork Sausage
Applestone Meat, based in Stone Ridge is issuing a voluntary recall on its pork sausage products with a use or freeze by date of July 6 through August 24, 2019. The reason for the recall? They were notified by one of their suppliers (Mountain Rose Herbs) that there was a potential contamination of the fennel seeds that Applestone used to prepare their sausage recipe.
While the Hudson Valley butcher and their team have not had reports from their customers of any issues, they have decided to act out of extreme caution and voluntarily recall their sausage products.
Should you have the products, you are advised to throw the meat away and then contact the business to have your items replaced. For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at (845) 626-4444.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America