Did You Know You Can’t Wager $69 on Jeopardy?
Did you know that there are certain wagers that Alex Trebek will shut right down?
I don't watch a whole lot of Jeopardy but maybe it would be a little more entertaining if they had some comic relief. Most of us know the basic rules of Jeopardy. Actually, I thought there was only one rule. You know, the answer has to be in the form of a question.
Apparently, there are rules on what you can wager.
According to Uproxx, former champion Ken Jennings was the reason the wager is no longer allowed after he wagered it in every single final jeopardy round.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America