Death Cab For Cutie Set For Brewery Ommegang Concert
Death Cab For Cutie is set to perform at Brewery Ommegang with special guest Jenny Lewis on June 21st. Tickets are on sale now for this all ages show.
What began as a side project for frontman Ben Gibbard, he was able to build the band into one of the most influential of the 2000s. They've been nominated for eight Grammy's throughout their career including one for Best Rock Album for the 2015 release Kintsugi. Their most recent release Thank You For Today was released last summer and features 'Gold Rush'.
Tickets start at $45 and go up to $50 the day of the show. Doors will open at 5 and the show starts at 7.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center