Could Your Hudson Valley Pier One Be Closing?
Pier One (the funky home decor store) has announced that they will be closing 45 stores before the end of 2019, leaving them with only (a mere) 1,000 stores. After researching multiple press releases looking for which of their stores will be closing, the company (as of the release of this post) has not announced which locations will no longer exist.
The locations that are here in the Hudson Valley are:
- Mohegan Lake
- Danbury, CT
Would you miss being able to walk into a Pier One store? Or is shopping online the way you do most of your shopping now? Let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America