Gymboree to Relaunch Spring 2020
Have you been missing your favorite stores? Several brands have completely closed their Hudson Valley locations, and in some instances, their entire companies (Toys R Us). There is a bright spot on the horizon for those who need to purchase children's clothing and items. Gymboree, which closed all of their locations at the beginning of 2019, will re-emerge once again.
According to a post at Gymboree.com, their company was purchased in bankruptcy by The Children's Place. The post goes on to say that Gymboree will be re-launched in the Spring of 2020, more than likely in current The Children's Place locations.
Are you excited to have Gymboree return? Or are you saying to yourself, 'What the heck is a Gymboree?' For more details, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America