Free Preview of the Saugerties Sailboats
I love Saugerties. If you're not familiar, it's a little town in Ulster County right near Kingston and Woodstock. It's a great place to walk around, do a little shopping, and check out some great art. Like the sailboats.
This coming Sunday, May 19, from 5 pm - 7 pm there will be a free preview at the Saugerties Performing Arts Factory at 169 Ulster Avenue of all the sailing boats which will be placed throughout Saugerties as part of this year's Saugerties Chamber of Commerce Art in the Village project, Sailin' Around Saugerties. Many of the artists who helped turn the sailboats into works of art will be there.
This preview will give attendees the chance to view the sailboats, meet the artists, and perhaps pick out their favorite sailboat that they may want to buy at the September auction. For more information about the preview and the project, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie