Should Cameras Be on School Buses? Gov. Cuomo Says ‘Yes’
Should there be cameras on public school buses? Gov. Andrew Cuomo says there should.
What are the benefits of having cameras on school buses? According to a press release from the governor's office, the reason is all about student safety.
If you are a parent of a school-aged child who rides the bus to school, does this make you feel better about your kids taking the bus? Do you think that this interferes with the natural growing up of your kids? Does this keep them from learning or will this keep them on their best behavior?
Let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America