Chipotle Celebrating ‘Miracle On Ice’ 40th Anniversary
Friday is the 40th anniversary of the memorable 'Miracle on Ice' American hockey victory over Russia and Chipotle is getting in on the celebration. Anyone who shows up at a Hudson Valley Chipotle wearing a hockey jersey will get a special two for one meal deal. They are also rolling out a number of limited-time menu items named after hockey players according to Newsweek.
- Charlie McAvoy Bowl: White rice, black beans, chicken, fresh tomato salsa, tomatillo green-chili salsa, cheese, lettuce, and guac.
- Hilary Knight Burrito: Fajita veggies, brown rice, pinto beans, tomatillo green-chili salsa, cheese, and guac.
- Jack Hughes Bowl: Brown rice, steak, black beans, cheese, lettuce, and vinaigrette.
- Kendall Coyne Schofield Bowl: White rice, chicken, fresh tomato salsa, sour cream, lettuce, and guac.
You can find Chipotle locations in Fishkill, Kingston and Central Valley. What jersey would you wear if you were headed in?
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center