Casting Call Seeks Hudson Valley Twin Babies For A Movie
A movie set to be filmed in the Hudson Valley has announced a casting call for local twins.
According to a post to the Hudson Valley Film Commission Actors and Crew Facebook page, the project will be set in Woodstock. Producers are seeking six months old to one-year-old twins for up to six days of work in late June. The job pays $300 per day.
Anyone interestest should submit pictures and contact information to email@example.com.
The movie and TV business continues to heat up in the Hudson Valley. When taking a look at stats from 2018, there was more than $29 million in direct spending in the area. Production occurred at 174 locations across the area with more than 3,000 local actors and extras hired.
Have you had any experience working in the local film industry? We'd like to hear about it if you have a minute.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center