Can You Find The Hudson Valley In ‘Avengers: Endgame’?
One of the biggest blockbusters of the year is set to hit theaters. The question is, can you spot the two scenes in Avengers: Endgame that were filmed in the Hudson Valley?
The Hudson Valley Film Commission reports the movie filmed in the area under the pseudonym "MARY LOU." The scenes were shot in June of 2018 at the Staatsburg State Historic Site and a private property in Esopus. Producers filmed from the air, land and water.
The film crew rented more than 40 rooms at a local hotel during production and dined at several local restaurants contributing to the movie and TV industry's positive effect on the local economy.
Actor Mark Ruffalo who plays Dr. Bruce Banner aka The Hulk is a Hudson Valley resident and is currently filming a six episode mini-series for HBO in the area. I Know This Much Is True will be shooting scenes in Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Town of Ulster and other areas through September.
Will you be seeing Avengers: Endgame in theaters?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center