Bar Fight Lands One Man in Jail, Another in the Hospital, Police Say
One man suffered a fractured eye socket after being punched in Ulster County.
On July 6, 2019 at 12:46am, Saugerties Police responded to Mirabella’s for a reported assault.
Investigation by responding officers established that 1 36-year-old male had been punched in the face by 22-year-old Elijah Lyons. Lyons fled the scene prior to the arrival of officers.
The victim was treated at the scene and transported to the Hospital for treatment. The victim sustained a fractured eye socket as a result of being punched.
Saugerties Police located and arrested Lyons, charging Lyons with Felony Assault. Lyons was arrainged in the Village of Saugerties Justice Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail, in Lieu of $2,000 cash bail.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie