Hudson Valley K-9 Loses Battle with Cancer
A Hudson Valley K-9 has passed away.
Back in February K-9 Raven of the Newburgh Police Department was diagnosed with cancer. The community came together and raised over $17,000 for Raven's cancer treatments. In May it was the Town of Newburgh PBA reported that Raven had completed a 3 day, back to back radiation treatment and was in good spirits.
Sadly, the Town of Newburgh PBA announced on Monday morning July 15th, 2019, that K-9 Raven has lost her battle with cancer.
In a Facebook post they say:
It is with great sadness and heavy hearts we announce that our beloved K9 Raven has lost her battle with cancer.
We ask that you keep our entire Department, but especially Sergeant Lawson and his family in your thoughts through this difficult time.
We again want to thank everyone for their continuous support and generous donations. Raven was truthfully one of a kind and we are heartbroken.
Rest In Peace Ray-Ray.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Sergeant Lawson and the Town of Newburgh police department.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash